I sure have. I'm always thinking about MPG now. From the way I pull out to the way I stop. To the way I get into the vehicle. I try not to run over 2,000 rpm's unless necessary, which means if you get behind me at a stop light I'm not going to gun it and see how fast I can get up to speed. I start slowing down way before the light If I see it is red. I do not start up the vehicle till I'm ready to pull out, which means the seat belt is on, the windows are down and the sun glasses are on. It I'm changing cd's that gets done before the vehicle is cranked. same as when I get to where I'm going. The vehicle is turned off immediatley and all the rest comes off or unbuckled. If something is on XM that I want to hear no more idling to hear the end, vehicle goes off and the Acc switch is flipped.
I just don't know how much more I can take with gas prices going up. bought stuff today just for sandwiches and canned biscuits over the next couple day and it was $10. food prices, energy prices, gas prices and on and on. It is just crazy.





Bookmarks